I’m Maddie Lim, and this is my blog!
You can learn more about me on my home page, or find me on Twitter!
As I mention in hello universe ✨, you can expect to read about mental health, tech, game dev, video game music composing, reverse engineering (mostly games), 3d and pixel art, accessibility, and the state of computing technology (mostly OS, software, UI, and UX focused) as a whole of which I care about a lot. I will share many stories, and other random thoughts or things I have been working on.
And as a reminder I claim to be no expert, and I will always be learning, as much as you are.
If that sounds interesting to you, look out for posts on my Twitter, or subscribe to the RSS/Atom feed!
Thank you for reading! ✨
- — 2022 reflections, 2023 goals, and shoutouts
- — Test Post
- — Perseids 🌠
- — mutual inclusion
- — trying to hold all the pieces
- — chip’s challenge and an early childhood journey through cryptography
- — MelodyMaker: a mobile sequencer i made a while ago
- — being an adult
- — beat saber, vrchat
- — the piano in Chronopolis (Chrono Cross) and Memories of Green (Chrono Trigger)
- — happy 15 years to Super Mario Galaxy ✨
- — hello, universe ✨